(22) Requisitions on Title – G.P. Howell to Eastmans Ltd – 16th October 1920
On Cover:-1920 – Howell to Eastmans Ltd – No. 3 Barton Street Tewkesbury – Requisitions on Title and Replies thereto H.W. Brown solicitor
- Are there any rights of way or other easements or any liability to repair any road, sewer, drain or wall or other liability affecting the property and not disclosed by the abstract or particulars?
- Is the property sold or any part thereof subject to any Rent Charge or to any Quit Rent or other incident of tenure?
- Is there any Land Tax, Sewers, Rate, Tithe, Tithe Rent or any other outgoing (other than usual rates and taxes) payable in respect of the property?
- Are any wires or cables for telegraph, telephone, electric lighting or any other purposes attached or laid under or over the property sold or any part thereof? If so, are they so attached or laid under some easement or irrevocable agreement or by irrevocable licence or permission?
- Is any right of light or other apparent easement the subject of an agreement?
- Are any of the walls bounding the premises party walls?
Dated 12th October 1920Signed: H.W. Brown Tewkesbury – Solicitor for the Vendor
Addressed to Alsop Stevens Crook & Co.
14 Castle Street
Solicitors for the Purchasers